Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Not a Day..........

Not a day goes by where I don't think about Alexsey. It sounds crazy, but it's like I envision him standing next to me soaking up family life------ just waiting for me to turn to him and include him in our family. I can't wait till that day. Funny how when we sit down to eat dinner, often times we look around the table and feel like someone is missing. That person is Alexsey! I just have to trust that he will be home before we know it. Miracles happen---- and I wouldn't put it past God to go and surprise us with some great news. I see every day how us waiting for now has been the right thing. This month is incredibly busy for us------ next month would be better.

Please join me in prayer that July is the month we get to go see Alexsey's precious face.

It could happen.

5 comments:

Taylor said...

Dear God, please come and work here. Allow them to go very soon, even this month, God, to go and get Aleksey. He is already so much a part of their family God, and he even looks like a Reed. Please God, encourage them and intervene here.

Julie said...

How awesome that would be! I'm praying along with you!

gypsy@Hebrews11:13 said...

Yes, it certainly COULD happen! The miracle of adoption is that the impossible really does happen- God opens doors that are often thought to be completely closed! Praying for Aleksey and you and the time you will all be together!

Dolores said...

I can testify that God brings about miracles and answers our prayers in ways we could never have imagined. His timing is perfect. God bless your journey to Alexsey, I have loved him since we first saw his photo on RR.

soontobemomof9 said...

I understand. Sometimes I can almost feel my girls here in my arms. I dream about them all the time, and I wake up and realize they are not here.... :(

But I am So happy for your news that Aleksey is coming home, prayerfully in July!