Friday, May 1, 2009

I Am Amazed!

Thank you so much to whoever donated over the last two days to Alexsey's adoption! You guys are just incredible. Your willingness to give is a tremendous blessing. I appreciate all that you are doing to help Alexsey home, but as I said earlier I am asking that you please consider giving to this family instead. They are absolutely amazing--- and I know that God has an amazing plan by laying them on my heart. I have been sick the last two days and just barely got on the computer today to catch up on things when I found out about the donations. While I am incredibly thankful, I wanted to remind people about the Landrums and so I went to their blog so that I would be able to link to it and found that they had wrote an adoption update yesterday. Go check it out! They are truly a touching family------ if you get to know them, you will be blessed. Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know that $60.00 has been raised on this family's behalf because people bought adoption decals. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I have many more to sell! Only $20 each and they are going for a good cause! Please consider declaring your support for adoption through a decal on your car window! They are beautiful accessory and the money is going for a great cause!

Also, I wanted to give a special thanks to Sally, who was an amazing example of spreading God's grace and love. She had a wonderful idea to help raise money for Alexsey's adoption by raffling off an IPOD, and now I want to do the same for the Landrums. Thank you Sally! You are so sweet!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

LOL! Christine, are you trying to out bless us??? What a blessing you are! Please continue to pray for us!